Balfours Bakery has been part of the South Australian community since 1853 when James Calder and Margret Balfour set up their biscuit bakery at 130 Rundle Street. Through the years we have supported the community and advanced the interests of all South Australians whenever and however we can. Today is no different, we are proud of our quality baked goods and encourage all South Australians to reach out and help their community.
Download our Christmas Fundraising Form
Download our Easter Fundraising Form